Launching of Totolink's N300RH High Power Router in India
• Equipped with two 11dbi detachable high gain antennas, it can deliver up to 300Mbps wireless transmission speed for users to share large files or surf on the internet more smoothly and high output power expands the wireless coverage and allows users to connect with more wireless network stably.
• Allows users access internet by DHCP/ Static IP/ L2TP/ PPPoE dual link and it also supports VLAN function according to users needs. In a word, N300RH is a cost-effective router for either office or home use.
• Ultra-broad Wireless Coverage: High output power design significantly enhances the stability of wireless signal and extends wireless range to reduce dead spots. Besides, two 11dBi high gain antennas provide strong signal and perform well in the long range or bad environment.
• Flexible Power Supply by Passive PoE: Long distance power supply is supported thanks to the unique design of Passive PoE, you can choose the best position to transmit wireless signal without worry about power outlet. It can ensure the security of structured cabling and improves the flexibility.
• VLAN for Amazing IPTV Experience: A Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) is a network topology configured according to a logical scheme rather than the physical layout. Hosts in the same VLAN communicate with each other. It can effectively satisfy user’s individual requirement that if one of your family members want to watch IPTV but others want to surf Internet. You can enjoy more amazing interactive entertainment experience by IPTV.
• Outstanding Bandwidth Control with QoS: Unified bandwidth control based on IP/MAC allows optimum bandwidth utilization to discriminate every user. It is very effectively to solve bandwidth tension while internal users enjoying high bandwidth-consuming application. Assigned specific bandwidth, internal users can be limited better to run applications, which lead to a perfect network performance.
• Supports TR-069 protocol for remote centralized management: Remote control management agreement, the main application is for the ISP who have he ACS server, save time and money!